Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Sales Development Manager
||Intacct empowers the 21st century CFO to transform their organization and improve company performance by providing award-winning cloud financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA Business Solutions and focus on delivering the most comprehensive Software-as-a-Service financial management system to our more than 30,000 customers across more than 6,000 companies. As a leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees are the keys to our continued success.
Imagine what it would be like to have a successful career at Intacct - working with top talent in a leading-edge cloud company, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct is the business solution and is the future. If you would like to be a part of our success, please apply for this opportunity.
An exciting opportunity to expand your career is waiting for you at Intacct. Intacct is experiencing rapid growth, and your expertise and leadership is needed to take our Sales Development team to the next level. Play a key role as you expand and lead this highly visible and motivated team that is totally focused on generating qualified prospects for Intacct’s direct and channel sales forces through inbound lead qualification, prospect incubation, outbound calling and specialized campaigns. You’ll hire and manage a team that is the talent pipeline for the corporate sales team. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales and marketing strategy while defining and executing Sales Development team plans to achieve our business objectives. If you have what it takes to thrive in this fast-paced environment and you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
||• Ongoing hiring, mentoring and development of the sales development team which includes: recruiting, hiring and training new reps; enforcing the use of salesforce.com and Intacct’s selling method; and coaching SDRs on strategies to open up conversations, create urgency and overcome objections.
• Developing and continuously improving lead qualification using established criteria and standards such as BANT – Budget, Authority, Need, Timeframe.
• Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable and predictable process for running and growing the team cost effectively while continuously improving efficiency.
• Support team by engaging corporate resources as required
• Provide weekly reporting on volume statistics, lead pipeline, conversion to qualified prospects, sales opportunities generated and campaign effectiveness.
• Consistently monitor the activity of the sales development team and track results to continually improve productivity
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Intacct products and technologies, competitors, and industry trends
||• BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Accounting or a computer-related field is required
• Four or more years of experience in B2B telemarketing, sales development or sales management, preferably in business applications, with a consistent track record of over-achievement of quota
• Proven ability to effectively hire and train new representatives
• Excellent presentation and listening skills
• Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
• High business acumen is a must
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
• Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycles
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of Financial Applications or complimentary solutions preferred
||San Jose, CA