Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Corporate Sales Representative
||The Corporate Sales Representative (CSR) is a key member of the sales team and will have the responsibility of selling Intacct’s business solutions to small and medium sized businesses. The CSR will be responsible for driving business and revenue growth within a robust designated territory through prospecting, development and signing new customers. The CSR will develop business solution proposals, present and sell Intacct’s solutions via telephone, online and customer meetings.
||• Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription based revenue.
• Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
• Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
• Create long term business relationships with current and future clients.
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
• Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on Intacct sales model and opportunity management definitions.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding departmental goals for sales quota.
||• BS/BA degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
• Proven success of net new business sales in start-up, fast paced environment.
• 10+ years of experience in software sales, preferably with accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or any complex business software solution
• Experience selling software solutions to CFO’s or other finance decision makers is highly desired
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self starter, results driven, motivated, creative and resourceful
||San Jose, CA