Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Support Specialist - Direct Channel
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Intacct’s been named a “Bay Area Top Workplace” four years in a row and “Best Place to Work” in the Bay Area, with our CEO earning the honor of “Highest Rated CEO” in 2014. Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
“It is incredibly gratifying to be a part of an organization where everyone is committed to the success of our customers, our partners, and our fellow workers. We are honored to be recognized for the fourth year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area and are committed to fostering an environment where employees feel valued and part of a great team. This award, and our rapid growth, is reflective of each individual’s dedication at Intacct and our overall commitment to excellence.”
- Robert Reid, CEO
The Customer Support Specialist will respond to client inquiries regarding the Intacct Saas software solution. The Specialist will need to prioritize and multi-task on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of confidence and professionalism. The Specialist must be able to work on complex problems, while balancing a large workload in a fast paced environment. The Specialist will work closely with the Quality Assurance, Product Management and Engineering groups.
||• Assist clients with accounting related questions when using the Intacct application
• Respond to customer inquiries via live help (Chat), online customer portal, and phone
• Listen and understand the customer's needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers' use and satisfaction
• Daily Case Management, which includes
• Maintaining, updating and prioritizing to meet the published customer SLA’s
• Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of activities
• Coordinate resolution with appropriate departments
• Manage case transfers and hand off’s smoothly and seamlessly
• Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
• Communicate new features to customers and stay current on releases.
• The successful candidate should have a passion for delivering exceptional service, and a track record delivering in a technical support role.
• When applicable, providing 24 X 7 support coverage on a rotating basis
• May require working off standard hours due to manager requests, or system down calls to ensure timely support.
||• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information System or equivalent experience
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Experience working with an Accounting or ERP/Financial software application is a plus
• Experience with ERP/SaaS and CRM software a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• The ability to learn quickly and research issues for which you may not have an immediate answer.
• Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-orientated
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of grammar
• Proven success in a team environment and collaborating across teams
• Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies including knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both
• Past experience working with and building a knowledge base are very helpful.
||San Jose, CA