Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Technical Account Manager
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Technical Account Manager is the main point of contact responsible for pro-active analysis, review, and understanding of Intacct customers. This pro-active analysis includes but is not limited to understanding how a customer is using Intacct as well as understanding if and how they are using the Intacct Customer Portal and Knowledge Base. The Technical Account Manager will be the single point of contact internally and externally to handle communications to a customer regarding results of the pro-active review.
The Technical Account Manager will be expected to define metrics, communicate to management and work effectively with other teams such as Engineering, Account Management, and Product Management. This position will report into the Director of Customer Support and will be expected to work with the Direct, Partner and Integration teams.
||• Pro-active analysis and review of customers (application usage (which modules)), login statistics (who’s logging in, how often), volume review (up, down, steady), etc.)
• Systematically track progress and report status on Intacct customers
• Maintain functional and technical knowledge of Intacct
• Help to document best practices to improve customer usage of Intacct
• Identify and lead opportunities for improvement within the support and implementation organizations as well as product management
||• BA/BS Degree in business, preferably in accounting or finance
• At least 7+ years in a customer focused, technical support or relationship management position with ERP, accounting or financial applications
• Excellent analytical, technical and project management skills
• Exceptional organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities and projects at the same time
• Proven ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be an informal leader
• Ability to travel (10%)