Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Sr. Web Marketing Manager
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
As a member of Intacct’s corporate marketing team, you will lead Intacct’s online identity and support strategic marketing objectives. You will be responsible for driving the design and development of our corporate website through continuous innovation to educate and inform our Web visitors, improve SEO performance, and successfully project Intacct’s brand.
||• Drive design, development, day to day operations, and usability of our corporate website, including optimization for SEO.
• Develop a website roadmap based on company needs and create/complete projects efficiently.
• Maintain and enhance web assets, including publishing and managing all marketing-related content via Drupal and ensuring that all published content is accurate, relevant and timely across all web, social and mobile channels.
• Directly manage Drupal developer.
• Develop and manage reporting and ROI metrics for web programs, including site performance, traffic analysis, etc
• Collaborate with multiple teams, including demand generation, digital marketing, external agencies, security/operations, and PR, to develop and understand specific goals, prioritize projects based on overall company objectives, communicate prioritization clearly to all stakeholders and deliver measurable results.
• Understand website trends/standards and keep Intacct’s website up-to-date, effective and relevant.
||• Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in Web development, program management and/or team leadership within the digital space (agency and/or client side).
• BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in computer science, communications, marketing, advertising, or related field.
• Experience working with B2B websites with demonstrated success in managing and optimizing a corporate website.
• Overall knowledge of online media and web disciplines including project management, design, architecture, user experience, usability, programming and database fundamentals, with deep knowledge and interest in SEO, SEM, blogs, social media and business analytics.
• Experience with sophisticated CMS systems that utilize a workflow review process and incorporates customized applications.
• Familiar with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.com.
• Strong understanding of SEO-friendly web design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations.
• Familiar in changing technical standards such as HTML, HTTP, XML, PHP, Flash, HTML 5 and CSS
• Solid understanding of Web design, UI design principles and information architecture, as well as an understanding of current and emerging trends
• Familiar with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources.
||San Jose, CA