Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||HR Administrative Assistant
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 6,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing dedicated administrative support to the HR and executive teams.
||• Manage employee personnel files, including filing and organizing employee records.
• Assist with new hire on-boarding by creating new hire packets and setting up new hire workspace.
• Schedule/coordinate phone and onsite interviews for candidates
• Meet, greet and setup candidates for onsite interviews as necessary.
• Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records/activities are up-to-date.
• Assist with employee relations activities, such as coordinating company events, office decorations, etc.
• General office duties, including receiving mail deliveries, greeting company guests, managing phone list and general mailbox, posting daily conference room schedules, ordering and managing office supplies, kitchen food and supplies, etc.
• Assist executives with department events,calendar management, travel arrangement and other related activities
• Order weekly executive staff lunches and other lunches for company as needed.
• Other HR duties as assigned.
||• BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing your work time efficiently
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
• Strong written and communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of employees/candidates
• Proficiency with Word and Excel; previous experience with Outlook is desired.
• Prior experience in a fast paced, high growth startup environment is desired.