Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Sourcer will be responsible for developing a strong pipeline of candidates for existing requisitions as well as building pipeline for future hiring needs across the organization. The Sourcer will partner with the Sr. Recruiter to attract, engage and hire top talent for the entire organization.
||• Utilize traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to attract top talent, primarily on passive candidates, for positions (sales, marketing, engineering, services, product management, operations, etc.) across the entire organization to build a pipeline of candidates to present to the recruiter.
• Maximize candidate leads through cold calling, alumni groups, job boards, LinkedIn, networking, referrals and other advanced sourcing techniques.
• Review and screen applicants to build a healthy pipeline of candidates to present to recruiter.
• Maintain candidate records in appropriate applicant tracking systems.
||• Bachelors degree in business, human resources or related fields
• 2+ years of direct sourcing experience using LinkedIn, advanced Boolean searches, social media, user groups, etc.; AIRS certification is highly desired.
• Experience sourcing for a wide scope of roles (sales, marketing, engineering, services, product management, training, etc) and levels (individual contributors to VP) within organizations is highly desired
• Prior experience sourcing for high growth software companies is highly desired.
• Ability to identify, evaluate and prioritize target companies.
• Must have prior experience with LinkedIn Recruiter Edition.
• Must have experience working with an ATS; Hiredesk is a plus.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of candidates.
• Strong multitasking and time management skills.
• Full Time, Temporary (6 months)