Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Digital Marketing Manager
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 6,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing Intacct’s online marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is well-rounded: analytical, metrics-driven, and writes great ad copy.
||• Develop a successful lead/opportunity acquisition strategy across search engines and PPC sources
• Drive SEM programs: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis
• Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting
• Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets
• Work with agency to test, monitor and optimize the delivery of ad campaigns from beginning to end, including both creative and media optimizations.
• Analyze keyword trends and ROI of keywords
• Research and analyze competitor SEM/SEO campaigns
• Stay current on industry trends and best practices
• Produce weekly reports outlining performance
• Partnering with Web Marketing Manager, implement SEO initiatives and drive key processes and functions such as competitive keyword research, link analysis, link building, content development, and content optimization
• Writing compelling ad copy, title tags, meta descriptions, and more
||• Minimum 8 years in a hands-on direct marketing role (SEM, email, display, direct mail, etc.), including 3+ years of hands-on SEM experience
• BS degree in a marketing or quantitative discipline
• Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
• Experience with landing page test design
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
• Self-motivated; a good team player
• Proficiency with Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel is required
• A keen awareness of current industry trends and search best practices.
• Outstanding analytical skills and experience with data analysis
||San Jose, CA