Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Sr. QA Engineer
||The Sr. QA Engineer is involved throughout the product development lifecycle, ensuring that the final product meets customer needs. The QA role is not post-development, but is involved from the beginning to build test cases and to ensure that implications and complications are surfaced early in the design process. This engineer is the ultimate team player, and will be involved in multiple development efforts for each release cycle. The QA team is the customer’s advocate and determines which features are released and when they are released.
||• Participate in the design of major features from initial requirements through customer acceptance
• Create test cases and build test automation tools for feature release and performance testing
• Work with the development team to help them build use cases and test coverage (including test data and development sandbox companies), understanding the necessary tradeoffs and investing the appropriate amount of time on difficult issues
• Manage all test activities for development projects, including bug/defect tracking and reporting, integration/ user-acceptance, and regression testing activities.
• Manage test activity to support project schedules, milestones, and deadlines.
• Determines production readiness of application.
• Develops and maintains testing automation scripts.
||• BS or MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science
• Must have experience with Accounting/ERP applications or accounting knowledge
• Proficient with QuickTest Professional (QTP) and Quality Center (QC)
• 5+ years software quality and test engineering experience
• 2+ years of Experience with Cloud/SAAS application development & delivery.
• Previous exposure of working in a fast paced development and delivery organization
• Direct experience with C and Visual Basic.
• Direct experience debugging and optimizing existing code to find root cause for cases
• Strong experience in XML, WSDL and Webservices
• Strong working knowledge on Selenium
• Experience working with the Oracle database
• Experience with Agile, Lean or Kanban processes
• Familiarity with unit test development
• Expert in creating test plans and detailed test cases
• Experience working with accounting software
• Experience in developing and testing internet applications
• Expert in working on integrations and defining master child relationships
• Ability to prioritize problems in problem tracking software applications
• Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• History of shipping high-quality, well-designed software products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
||San Jose, CA