Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||CPA Programs Leader
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The CPA Programs Leader will have the exciting role of working with our distribution partner, CPA2Biz in recruiting new CPA/BPO Channel Partners and help these partners effectively sell Intacct to their clients.
||• Responsible for communication and leadership of our CPA/BPO channel partners
• Support CPA2Biz and Intacct by presenting, evangelizing at tradeshows and regional marketing events – requires some travel
• Have responsibility for the relationship with CPA2Biz VP of sales and setting goals and objectives
• Developing criteria and reporting on BPO partner performance to Intacct Executives
• Liaison with cross functional Intacct teams with respect to BPO issues (new product releases, training, support, demos)
• Provide best practices including practice building, sales, marketing training and consulting advice on how to grow a BPO practice to our CPA/BPO partners in gaining firm wide adoption of Intacct
• Be able to competently present the complete Intacct value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars
• Keep abreast of the competition in order to position Intacct products as the customer solution
• Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales
• QuickBooks certification or other experience
• BA/BS from an accredited 4 year university with a preference for Finance/Accounting focus
• 10+ years related business experience, preferably in business or accounting related fields
• Drive, energy, enthusiasm, and strong work ethic
• High business acumen is a must as is successful and proven track record in performance in leveraged sales
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution
• Ability to manage and articulate complex processes
• Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycle
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
• Knowledge of Financial Applications and complimentary solutions
• Keen understanding of consultative solution selling skills and knowledge of the service industry.
• Business development, account management and business planning skills
||San Jose, CA