Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Director, Demand Generation
||We are looking for a senior, detail-oriented, energetic marketing professional to oversee Intacct’s demand generation strategies and programs. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing, the Director, Demand Generation will lead the team running demand generation programs.
This position demands exceptional demand generation expertise and strong multi-tasking to meet our challenging demand generation and awareness goals. The director will not only be required to think on a strategic level, but also must be hands-on in driving marketing programs.
||• Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy which includes plans for vertical industry and SMB market segments.
• Manage a team of experienced demand generation professionals responsible for our portfolio of programs, including email marketing, lead nurturing, webinars, events, etc.
• Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to identify areas of improvement.
• Measure and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions.
• Leverage Marketo and Salesforce to measure, track and analyze marketing programs and performance.
• Work closely with marketing operations to manage the marketing calendar and ensure all lead scoring and nurture programs are constantly monitored and optimized.
• Negotiate with vendors and manage the marketing campaign budget
||The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis. Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities. The ideal candidates will possess the following:
• 7-10 years marketing experience. Minimum of 5 years of experience in demand generation for B2B software company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results .
• Strong accountability for generating pipeline and not just leads.
• Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
• Experience in running a portfolio of quality lead generation programs. Experience should include: email and database marketing, content marketing, sponsorships, events, etc.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
• Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
• BA/BS required. MBA preferred
• Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives
• Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Exceptional writing skills for developing effective and crisp campaign messaging