Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Database Administrator supports the production databases that are essential to the operation of Intacct’s cloud service. They work closely with operations engineers and application developers to ensure database integrity, availability, and performance.
||• Configure and maintain Oracle database servers
• Participate in the team’s 24x7 on call rotation
• Monitor production databases, troubleshoot and resolve incidents
• Use Confio Ignite and other tools to identify areas for optimization
• Work with software developers to optimize data access
• Manage database schema maintenance and migration
• Improve service availability and scalability through tuning, automation, tools, and process
• Assess and implement new database technologies
||• College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 3+ years of database administration experience
• Oracle administration skills, preferably in a Linux/UNIX environment
• Skills in SQL and PL/SQL, stored procedures and triggers
• Understanding of backup and recovery concepts and Oracle RMAN
• Ability to use Oracle’s data dictionary and system views
• Ability to analyze and optimize complex SQL queries
• Understanding of software development processes and ability to work well with the development team
• Familiarity with Toad, SQL Developer, and Red Gate Schema Compare tools is a plus