Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
As a Project Manager within Professional Services, primary responsibilities include working directly with our customers and partners independently leading and delivering multiple full lifecycle Intacct software implementation projects simultaneously resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption. The position requires both managing and hands-on configuration of the software. Other responsibilities include working with sales to represent the value of our services and scope/price the work to be delivered, delivering training to our customers and partners, providing product insights to product management, contributing to marketing initiatives, and improving our professional services delivery processes and tools.
||• Work with multiple customers and partners simultaneously to successfully manage and implement the Intacct software following our prescriptive implementation methodology resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption.
• Deep knowledge of the Intacct software including expertise implementing and using Intacct and staying current with the latest product features and enhancements.
• Effective translation and documentation of customer requirements into configurable software solutions and business management processes.
• Strong project management, consulting, communication, and leadership skills managing expectations and delivering high quality solutions on-time within scope and budget.
• Teamwork and collaboration with Shared Services, Tech Services, Sales, Engineering, Support, and Customer Success to effectively coordinate project execution and completion hand-off.
||• Minimum of 7 years experience managing and implementing ERP/financial applications, preferably in a consultant capacity for minimum of 2 years.
• Strong project management, communication, customer leadership, and software delivery skills including the ability to proactively manage customer expectations, project plans, scope creep, budgets, multiple team resources, issues, and internal/external statuses.
• Consulting and project management experience end-to-end through the entire software delivery lifecycle following a process-based methodology.
• Advanced business analytics skills solving complex problems and interpreting customer requirements into deliverable solutions.
• Hands-on configuration and set-up of the Intacct software requiring deep product knowledge and staying current with the latest product features and enhancements.
• Knowledge of finance and accounting including basic accounting processes/principles.
• Experience with supply chain concepts and typical business requirements for purchasing, selling, and managing both inventory and non-inventory products.
• Detail-oriented with strong documentation skills.
• Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities.
• Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Quick learner and self-starter.
• Strong desire to get things right rather than get things done. Desire to go “above and beyond”.
• Industry knowledge in the software and services verticals.
• Programming/coding experience a nice-to-have for translating business requirements into technical solutions and being able to “speak the language” of technology.
• Experience implementing and using Salesforce.com and Clarizen a nice-to-have.
• PMP certification a nice-to-have.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or accounting.
• Position requires minimal, occasional travel (estimate 15%).