Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Integration Support Analyst
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Integration Support Analyst will provide support for integrations between Intacct and 3rd party applications, including SalesForce.com, Avatax, Bill.com, Single Sign On and more. In addition, the Integration Support Specialist will provide support for Intacct Web Services and platform development. In this highly visible customer facing role, the candidate will be an experienced support engineer who will leverage their technical and support expertise to work with clients and with internal teams in complex situations.
||• Respond to customer inquiries via live help (Chat), online customer portal, and phone
• Daily Case Management, which includes
• Maintaining, updating and prioritizing to meet the published customer SLA’s
• Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of activities
• Coordinating resolution with appropriate departments
• Manage case transfers and hand off’s smoothly and seamlessly
• The Integration Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting external customers and developers relating to:
• Triage custom and standard integrations using the Intacct Web Services API’s
• Supporting Intacct Integrations with third party applications
• Intacct Customization Service with Microsoft Word merge fields, Smart Events, Smart Rules and custom Ad-Hoc reporting
• The successful candidate should have a passion for delivering exceptional service, and a track record delivering in a technical support role.
• Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
• When applicable, providing 24 X 7 support coverage on a rotating basis
• May require working off standard hours due to manager requests, or system down calls to ensure timely support.
||• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information System or equivalent experience
• The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years of experience working with web-based programming languages (PHP, Python, Perl, XML).
• Excellent understanding of integration techniques between systems using XML is required.
• Hands-on experience with applications such as SalesForce.com, Avatax, Bill.com or Single Sign On is a strong plus
• An understanding and exposure to standard accounting modules (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing) is highly beneficial.
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills with critical thinking skills who can identify root causes and solve difficult problems.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-orientated
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of grammar
• Proven success in a team environment and collaborating across teams
• Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies including knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both
• Past experience working with and building a knowledge base are very helpful.