Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Customer Support Specialist
||The Customer Support Specialist will respond to client inquiries regarding the Intacct Saas software solution. The Specialist will need to prioritize and multi-task on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of confidence and professionalism. The Specialist must be able to work on complex problems, while balancing a large workload in a fast paced environment. The Specialist will work closely with the Quality Assurance, Product Management and Engineering groups.
||• Assist clients with accounting related questions when using the Intacct application
• Respond to customer inquiries via live help (Chat), online customer portal, and phone
• Listen and understand the customer's needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers' use and satisfaction
• Daily Case Management, which includes
• Maintaining, updating and prioritizing to meet the published customer SLA’s
• Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
• Escalating cases as appropriate and coordinating problem resolution with appropriate departments
• Logging and tracking escalations to Engineering within Ticketmaster
• Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
• Communicate new features to customers and stay current on releases.
• When applicable, providing 24 X 7 support coverage on a rotating basis
• May require working off standard hours due to manager requests, or system down calls to ensure timely support.
||• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information System or equivalent experience
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Experience working with an Accounting or ERP/Financial software application is a plus
• Experience with ERP/SaaS and CRM software a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• The ability to learn quickly and research issues for which you may not have an immediate answer.
• Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-orientated
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of grammar
• Proven success in a team environment
• Positive attitude
• Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies including knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both
||San Jose, CA