||Administration / Support Services
||Full Time Permanent
||ISL Engineering and Land Services in Saskatoon is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to support a team of professional engineers and technologists in order to meet the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate presents a professional demeanor, has excellent communication skills, and makes a great first impression.
||• Type reports, specifications, correspondence, meeting minutes, site observation reports, etc.
• Generate proposals and coordinate office/community functions with marketing team
• Assist project managers with project initiations, meeting minutes, and project billings
• Professionally greet and communicate with all visitors in the office
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls in a professional manner
• Coordinate outgoing and incoming mail, faxes and couriers
• Organize meeting room bookings and ensuring the needs of meeting participants are met
• Coordinate logistics involved with booking flights, hotel accommodations and vehicle rentals
• Assemble documents including PDF conversions, printing, photocopying and binding
• Order office supplies
• Perform limited accounts receivable/payable functions such as monthly invoicing
• Filing and other administrative duties as required
||• Certificate in Office Administration or equivalent would be an asset
• Three or more years’ experience in office administration
• Familiarity with engineering consulting industry an asset
• Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced word processing skills
• Advanced typing skills with capabilities of 65+ wpm
• Advanced experience working with PDF files
• Strong interpersonal skills working with all levels of the organization
• Excellent attention to detail with high standards for quality work
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for ISL Engineering and Land Services? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell a Friend.