||Intermediate Design & Drafting Technician - Land Development
||Full Time Permanent
||Working from our Edmonton office as part of a team of professional engineers and technologists, the incumbent will utilize their knowledge and experience to contribute to a variety of Land and Site Development projects ranging from conceptual design to construction services. The successful candidate will be given every opportunity to learn new techniques and develop new skills to further develop and progress a career in Land Development.
||• Design/drafting of site grading and servicing (storm, sanitary, water and surface improvements) for single, multifamily and country residential developments; commercial, industrial and institutional projects throughout Alberta and BC
• Earthwork calculations using Civil 3D/LDD
• Assisting with quantity take-offs and production of tender documents
• Liaison with clients and project management team
||• Recent attainment of a Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or Engineering Design, or Drafting Technology
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in site and/or land development environment
• Proven proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Self-starter, motivated and team player with ability to work with a variety of simultaneous goals and issues
• Clean driver’s license with access to a vehicle
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for ISL Engineering and Land Services? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell a Friend.