Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Electrical Design & Drafting Technician
||Engineering - Environmental Infrastructure
||Full Time Permanent
||Building a legacy of excellence. As an integral part of ISL's Municipal/Environmental Engineering team, the Electrical group provides expert assessment, design, construction and commissioning services for water and wastewater industry. The Electrical group has tackled several challenging projects in a very short period of time and aiming for expansion of the group.
Working from our Edmonton, Alberta office as part of our Electrical group, the incumbent will utilize their knowledge and experience on a variety of electrical power, controls and instrumentation projects. Project work will primarily focus on water, wastewater, and stormwater projects, but could also include work on power utilities turn-key design within land development and street-lighting aspects of transportation projects.
||• Electrical drafting for water, wastewater, and storm water projects
• Knowledge of basic electrical design and ability to complete quantity take-off’s
• Production of tender documents
• Development of preliminary and detailed cost estimates
• Liaison with client and project management teams
• Wiring schematics using AutoCAD Electrical
• Other engineering related duties as assigned
||• Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working on similar projects in Consulting engineering environment, required
• Experience with electrical design
• Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, required
• A team player with strong communication and organization skills
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for ISL Engineering and Land Services? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell a Friend.