||Help Desk Technician
||Tampa, FL 33619
||Full Time Regular
Helpdesk Technician (Clearance Eligibility Required)
Location : Tampa, FL
As a successful IT Services Provider to the Federal Government, we provide an environment where people and technology come together in our growth plan for the future. iGov has a job opening for a talented Helpdesk Technician. You will work with leading edge network technology and have the ability to affect the future growth of the company, along with continuing personal growth and development as an engineer.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Enforce change request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
|Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the role of Help Desk Technician supporting Microsoft Product Suite.
- Comptia A+, Network+, Security +
- Experience with Numara Track-IT a plus
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- Associates’ degree in Computer Science or IT related field