Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||We are a collaborative, dynamic company who delivers solutions that will make an impact on the brands we work with. An inVentiv Health company, GSW is a fast-growing interactive advertising agency with offices in New York City, Toronto, Columbus, OH and Philadelphia, PA. We develop strategic solutions for a range of healthcare and pharmaceutical clients. We believe interactive is a powerful medium that should be at the core of every brand’s marketing strategy. Our teams are energetic and fast paced, full of passionate employees who are committed to producing high-quality work. Our culture and work environment are open and relaxed, even though our deadlines sometimes aren’t. If you are looking for an organization that values its employees and offers many opportunities for growth, we may be right for you.
||GSW Worldwide - Newtown
||Digital Operations - Technology
||As a Digital Engineer, based in Newtown, PA, you will be responsible for partnering with our internal teams to develop and deliver innovative healthcare and pharmaceutical marketing initiatives. In this role, you will partner with technology directors, sr digital engineers, interactive designers, art directors, and senior multimedia designers on the execution of innovative iOS, Android, Web, Flash, Flex and/or AIR interfaces and applications. You will be required to partner with information architects and software developers on the implementation of design concepts with oversight from Technology Directors.
|Description of Duties
||• Bring interfaces to life via Flex, AIR, Flash and Actionscript
• Maintain existing Flash applications or Web properties
• Demonstrated experience in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
• Experience in iOS or Android development
• Demonstrated experience with Photoshop and Fireworks
• Present work, provide design rationale, and defend work in technology reviews or meetings
• Collaborate with copywriters, strategists, account managers and other studio staff
• Stay abreast on design techniques and trends
• Keep current on new technologies that push the limits of what we can do creatively
• As needed, learn new applications or software
• Adhere to timelines and schedules
• Work within defined scopes and hourly allotments
• Adhere to GSW processes
• Perform duties as assigned by Technology Directors
||• Qualified candidates must have at least a minimum of 3-5 years experience working within the field of interactive media development
• Demonstrated expertise of Actionscript 3.0, Flash, Flex and Air
• Knowledge of iOS or Android development platforms
• Knowledge of PHP and Ruby development languages
• Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously and work collaboratively in a team environment
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in multi-media design, computer science or similar. Agency experience required. Healthcare experience is a plus.
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%