Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Temporary Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
||Responsible for providing administrative support as needed though a variety of tasks.
|Description of Duties
||(Duties may include, but not limited to all of the following:)
• Receptionist – answering phone calls & relaying messages. Receive all guests, clients, candidates,
• Expenses Processing – Manage expenses and out of pocket expenses for all Sr. Leadership in the
NY office. (VP level and above).
• Travel – Schedule travel, hotel, etc. for Sr. Leadership in NY office. (VP level and above).
• Complete all FedEx/UPS package shipping requests.
• Sign for deliveries and notify recipients.
• Schedule meetings
• Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews and any travel arrangements.
• Prepare work stations for new employees.
• Sort mail.
• Order office supplies on monthly basis.
• Type correspondences when needed.
• Coordination of catering for meetings and events.
• Miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by supervisor: setting up conference calls, coordination
of internal events (happy hours, etc.)
• Order business cards for NY office
• Contact building management re: maintenance, etc.
• Coordinate security badges for employees.
||• 4 – 5 years of administrative experience, demonstrated
supporting senior officers
• College education/degree preferred
• Communication Skills: communicates clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication setting
• Able to handle confidential information
• Interpersonal Savvy: is easy to approach, pleasant and gracious. Relates well to all levels of
employees within the organization as well as outside the company. Builds constructive and effective
relationships, uses diplomacy and tack.
• Able to multi-task and work independently.
||New York [NY]