Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Administrative Assistant (Duplicate)
||The ideal candidate will provide administrative and executive support through a variety of tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be extremely organized, proactive, and enjoy supporting a challenging and diverse group of people in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while maintaining flexibility, a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
|Description of Duties
||• Clerical duties include screening calls, copying, scanning, faxing, processing outgoing shipments
• Work closely with onsite receptionist.
• Supplies – work with the receptionist on ordering supplies when needed. The receptionist will order the supplies for us, we need to provide her with a list of items
• Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
• Travel arrangements –flights, hotels, car, ground transportation, making restaurant/catering reservations
• Meetings - set up meetings when requested, researching available schedules, securing conference space, maintain calendars, maintain vacation calendar
• Arranging “Lunch and Learn” logistics (working with presenters)
• Catering – ordering food for client and internal meetings
• Create PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets
• Process monthly expenses in our corporate, web-based, expense reporting system
• Maintain vendor relations – process invoices, keep accounts current
• Coordinate HR new-hire agendas and interviews, including scheduling in Outlook, arranging travel directly with candidate, assist in follow up regarding feedback, along with processing expense reimbursement as necessary
• Member of the Environment Team – help plan events for all three offices
• Collate weekly utilization reports and generate NYC summary
• Collate monthly gross revenue and margin reports and generate NYC summary
• Generate weekly reports of process measurements
• High school diploma or equivalent with at least 5+ years of administrative experience required
• College education/degree preferred
• Expert interpersonal and communication skills are a must to nurture relationships with internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Strong computer and internet research skills required. Fluent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook a must.
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
• Project coordination experience is a plus
• Personal attributes include sensible judgment, patience and diplomacy. Must be able to stay calm and assist teams through chaotic work schedules and deadlines
||New York [NY]