Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Addison Whitney is a global branding firm behind many of the world’s biggest brands. While we pride ourselves on our strong cross-industry expertise and strategic approach to branding it’s really our people that make our work great. As a member of Addison Whitney, you will join an experienced team that is ranked in the top tier of Branding and Identity Agencies, and work alongside industry leaders. We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC and have global offices in the Pacific Northwest, Europe, and Asia.
||This position supports both the sales and production sides of our organization. Responsibilities include proposal and presentation development, client relations, market research, and occasional travel. The position requires an undergraduate degree and two to three years of project management, marketing, and/or agency experience. Please send your cover letter and resume to HR@addisonwhitney.com
|Description of Duties
||• Prepare proposals and RFP responses
• Manage project timelines and workflow
• Manage client communications
• Support production in the creation of deliverables
• Prioritization and management of internal resources
||• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Professional attitude with 2-3 years professional experience, preferably in Project Management, Client Services or Account Services
||North Carolina [NC]
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%