Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||VP, Digital Strategist
||GSW Worldwide - Columbus
||The VP, Digital Strategy is primarily responsible for identifying and communicating the key insights that drive our project development and lead to highly relevant, compelling, on-brand and effective digital and non-digital user experiences for our clients. The VP, Digital Strategy is responsible for leading the Discovery Phase of GSW fueled by Blue Diesel project process and will work collaboratively with all the various disciplines within the business (Creative, Technology and Client Service) to develop our solutions and marketing plans. The Director of Strategy will work in partnership with Client Service to identify project goals and brand objectives, scope strategy & research initiatives accurately & within budget, as well as to identify key measurements & metrics for success. May have responsibility for management of direct reports, outside partners and inter-company partners in the delivery of strategic services to clients. Additionally, will be expected to be a key contributor and facilitator of company thought leadership and offering development, contributing and presenting company capabilities and POV’s to existing and potential clients.
|Description of Duties
||• Create models and documentation to support and communicate strategic recommendations.
• Design and lead research methodologies.
• Conduct and analyze research (or select and work with third parties for research initiatives).
• Demonstrate the ability to process and understand our client’s category, competitive set and their brand and business goals/objectives.
• Familiarity and fluency with various sources of data and information on the internet.
• Develop a strong understanding of our client’s customer and their digital/interactive needs and non-digital needs and behaviors.
• Develop strategy brief that provides Creative team with the appropriate fuel to produce outstanding solutions.
• Review creative to ensure that project meets strategic objectives.
• Develop meaningful metrics and recommendations for continued improvement.
• Calculate and analyze ROI.
• Work with VP of Strategic Planning and lead the development of POVs around relevant topics – such as interactive marketing to healthcare professionals, effective e-mail marketing, etc.
• Assist Business Development and Client Service in scoping for new strategy and research projects.
• Assist Business Development by researching Internet statistics, business trends and specific categories of interest.
• Assist Studio Directors with researching and developing new business opportunities.
• Mentor, manage and coach the development and growth of Strategists, Senior Strategists, IA/UX specialists, and Researchers.
• Present strategy capabilities and thought leadership to client.
• Facilitate brainstorming sessions and provide general consulting services to clients and internal teams.
• Develop training and internal communication for developed thought leadership, POVs and Propriety Methodologies.
• An MBA in marketing, business or related field is preferred
• 7-10 years of marketing experience with a concentration on online marketing for at least 2 of those years.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, including client executives.
• Ability to effectively facilitate brainstorming and work sessions.
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to be analytical, as well as intuitive.
• Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them concisely.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Prioritize and coordinate work flow of multiple projects at differing phase of development