Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||What does Experience First mean?
It has a variety of meanings, and our intention is to exploit all aspects of its meanings.
It’s about the Customer/Brand Experience: when it comes to doing our work, the customer experience is first and foremost our focus.
It’s about the User Experience: in addition to the higher order aspect of a full customer experience, it’s about the experience of engaging with our tactics, how our digital experiences keep users better engaged.
It’s about the thrill of the first time: remember how excited you were the first time you rode a bike, got a job, fell in love? When you work with us or for us, you get that feeling again.
It’s about excellence: experience what it’s like to work with the very best; to be at the top of your game; to work with experts; to be at your personal best.
It’s about innovation: experience what it’s like to be an originator, to be the first to achieve something great.
It’s about feeling like you are a priority: experience what it’s like to be at the head of the line, on the front burner, at the forefront of attention and recognition.
|Description of Duties
Our PMs are responsible for the project management of Web sites and software, banner ad campaigns, e-mail campaigns, in addition to multimedia, animations, video, and games for Web, CD-ROM, DVD, kiosk, and PDA products.
Ultimate responsibility for project success happens by managing time, quality, and multidisciplinary teams. Controlled execution of projects by:
- creating and maintaining schedules for internal and external stakeholders
- providing creative solutions and ideas
- insuring adherence to industry regulatory guidelines and internal development standards
- supporting and being accountable to your team members: account executives, fellow producers, copywriters, artists, programmers, statisticians, media buyers, QA testers, IT
One should possess:
- a strong knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Internet and new media industries; especially a background knowledge of Web front-end (site usability and look & feel) and back-end (programming and hosting) practices
- some experience managing design / development using new media products (ex. Photoshop, Flash, Director, After Effects, etc.).
- the aptitude to conceptually understand new technologies and programming languages as you are introduced to them
- experience with project management software (ex. MS Project) and/or some formal project management training
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of recent experience for this position. Please demonstrate in your cover letter that you meet this requirement. Healthcare advertising industry experience not required but is very desirable. This is NOT a Marketing Management, Sales, or Programming position.
||New York [NY]