Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Addison Whitney is ranked in the top tier of Branding and Identity Agencies in the Consumer, Technology, Pharmaceutical, Bio-tech and Healthcare industries with global offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. Addison Whitney has an extensive client list which we encourage you to check out on our website: www.addisonwhitney.com , our clients include global leaders such as Pfizer, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Microsoft, & Bristol-Myers Squibb.
||The Account Management role is to expand the network of potential business contacts. Qualified candidates should possess a strong motivation to work in sales and ability to develop a strong, working knowledge of our core capabilities and offerings.
|Description of Duties
||• Primary function is to generate new business opportunities through targeted outbound sales calls with prospective clients
• Develop trust-based relationships with current clients and prospect contacts from the corporate office
• Average 75 calls a day to new or existing accounts
• 150-200 follow up emails a week in persute of proposals and pipeline closure
• Work with the marketing department to create and manage outbound marketing campaigns
• Maintain internal databases with all current prospect and client information, continuously updating and improving our client base
||Skills and Competencies
• Sales Experience – preferably with a call center or indirect sales/ prospecting and business development background
• Highly Motivated
• Strong Willingness to Learn
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Professional attitude
• A four (4) year degree
What May Help You Stand Out
Any of the following attributes would be a plus, but are not required:
• Prior experience in marketing, brand management, product management or pharma business development
• History with the healthcare market or related education or work experience
• Experience with face-to-face or conference presentations and meetings with clients
• Bachelor’s degree preferably or equivalent experience in marketing, brand management, product management or pharma business development
||North Carolina [NC]
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%