Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||IT Project Manager
||inVentiv Creative Studios
||inVentiv Health/inServ is seeking a mission critical leader in delivering strategic, complex, cross-functional IT initiatives that are essential to our evolution, growth and market-leader position. Candidates should demonstrate strong technical product management skills, solid cross-functional relationship management, and expertise in program managing software product development programs. Candidates should also have strong business acumen and a sense of personal accountability. This person will work with a team of professionals that brings together the full range of technical and business competencies needed to assist Senior Management with the successful achievement of their business priorities.
The position will require identifying appropriate workflow, asset management, quality control, and resource management tools to optimize a shared services model across an extensive network of companies. The focus is to achieve maximum efficiencies, decreasing risk while maintaining quality control.
|Description of Duties
||• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and assist with recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors. Influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Develop strong partnerships with product, business and functional leaders to drive focus on the strategic program objectives.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation and learning; promote continuous improvement.
• Provide "go to" leadership, transparency and visibility to the inVentiv Health IT organization.
• Lead change and standardize process / terminology.
• Confident leader who can prioritize and analyze tradeoffs, communicate clearly and compellingly and effectively influence internally and externally, across organization boundaries.
• Disciplined analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up business cases, planning and decisions.
• Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand test or challenge and work harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate portfolio/program level issues and risks.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
• Quick learner, able to come up to speed on any type of technical project and credibly assist the team.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
||• 7+ years of technical program/portfolio management experience in an enterprise environment.
• 2+ years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Digital Asset Management solutions.
• Technical exposure to one or more of the following: Documentum, Oracle UCM, Interwoven/Autonomy, Adobe CQ, OpenText, North Plains or other similar systems.
• Project budget establishment with financial planning and controls to meet project objectives.
• Proven track record of building motivated, collaborative, and productive teams including management of remote team members.
• Recent experience working with an advertising agency or graphic art studio with digital asset management and resource management project
• Solid understanding of multiple methodologies with the experience and ability to adapt quickly to apply the right processes and procedures as needed to make projects a success.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration.
• Proven success working well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation.
• Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word
• Advanced project management skills training.
• Knowledge of digital tactical development and print production useful
• PMP Certification.
• ITIL Certification.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Professional Services Project Consulting.
• Knowledge of working with marketing agency, digital rights or experience within a Pharmaceutical Company, High Tech, or Media
|Amount of Travel