Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
|Broadcast Company Name
||Creative - Copy
||The Copywriter is responsible for providing strategic messaging for all assigned brands and projects. The Copywriter communicates effectively through compelling, targeted promotional messages. This person is a hands-on contributor who can quickly and efficiently develop original copy solutions for collateral, Web sites, ads, sales tools, promotions, TV, radio, and other marketing materials. The Copywriter also routinely conceptualizes creative solutions with the Art Director and account partners.
|Description of Duties
||Executes creative thinking and content choices:
- Thinks strategically and develops concepts/solutions for assigned brands.
- Distills significant amounts of messaging into succinct body copy and creative communications.
- Writes compelling, effective copy and ensures that the appropriate style of written or verbal communication is used (presentation vs detailing vs narrative copy).
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of assigned therapeutic categories and pharmaceutical marketing restrictions/requirements.
Assists in workload management when needed:
- Collaborates with Medical Specialist to analyze clinical data and interpret product research insightfully and creatively.
- Demonstrates mastery of manuscript submission process, including referencing and regulatory details of assigned products. (May vary from account to account.)
Interacts with clients:
- Assists in presenting creative ideas and solutions to clients.
- Advises clients on written and verbal communication recommendations and issues.
- BA/BS degree with coursework emphasis in humanities, English, journalism, or a science.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience in a related field, with at least 1 year of pharmaceutical advertising copywriting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to produce a variety of promotional materials.
- Oncology experience preferred
||inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%