Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||GSW Worldwide - Columbus
||Digital Operations - Technology
||A Technology Director is the lead architect/developer and main technology point of contact for a specific set of brands. He/she will act as a technology guide for all projects related to their sleeve of business and manage the progress of the development resources during execution. They will work closely with a team of creative, strategy, and project management professionals to estimate, manage, and create in a highly collaborative environment.
|Description of Duties
||• Gathering requirements and documenting functional components
• Working with Project Management to create work estimates
• Managing development tasks within the project collaboration environment
• Conducting regular code reviews
• Creating prototype applications to provide proof-of-concept examples
• Working collaboratively with digital creative resources
• Working closely with development resources
• Documenting application architecture
• Interfacing with Client IT stakeholders to ensure proper standards, deployment, and integration with current infrastructure
• Ensuring all development related tasks are delivered on time
||• At least 6-8 years of agency (or in-house agency) interactive experience
• Ability to create architecture plans for diverse systems (web, application)
• Ability to create functional and technical specifications.
• Ability to create HTML / CSS templates based on W3C standards and best practices.
• Familiarity ActionScript based interfaces and applications in Flash/Flex
• Ability to script web site functionality in PHP or .NET
• Familiarity with Mobile web standards and best practices
• Familiarity with Mobile application development
• Familiarity with industry-standard graphics tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator
• Knowledge of W3C standards and best practices.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
• Knowledge of Windows or Unix server platforms, associated applications and utilities.
• Familiarity of XML, SQL and understanding of database concepts.
• Desire to thrive in a high-pressure, timeline-driven, client-services environment.
• Desire to follow through with multiple tasks on concurrent multiple projects.
• Ability to work individually or as part of a collaborative team.
• Ability to work with virtual teams
• Experience with delivering presentations to brand and technology executives
|Amount of Travel