Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Temporary Search Marketing Analyst
||The Search Marketing Analyst plans and manages Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs for both Organic Search (SEO) and Paid Search (PPC/CPM). He or she owns the client relationship and account strategy and insights related to Search and leverages the craft of marketing and advertising via search engines. As a lead team member, the Senior Search Strategist is expected not only to define strategic objectives and KPIs but also ensure the program delivers. Search Strategists leverage SEM to drive real world business results. The Senior Search Strategist is proficient in all primary aspects of their role, is autonomous, and excels in leading their team to consistently successful outcomes. The Senior Search Strategist reports to either the Associate Director, Search Strategy.
* This is a TEMPORARY POSITION
* Hours can range from 0-40 hours per week. 40 hours availability is required.
* W2 required, paid hourly
|Description of Duties
||• Monthly / quarterly strategic report creation
• Budget management
• Strategizing the most effective optimization of code, content and credibility factors that influence SEO
• Strategizing the most effective uses of paid search to increase client results
• Sell in additional work to clients
• Write SOWs and Campaign Briefs
• Build client relationships and handle client conflict resolution
• Manage the pace of client work
• Collaborating with internal teams to execute work and meet schedule and budget expectations
• Keep abreast of SEM tools, trends, tactics, and strategies and communicate them to internal teams and external clients
• Responsible for the quality of deliverables
• Pitch support
• Mentoring and developing junior team members
• Financial management for assigned clients including job numbers, reconciliation, forecasting, POs, media authorizations, and organic growth
• Contributing to the growth and development of the SEM group and agency as a whole
||o Understand SEO/PPC best practices and how search engines index and evaluate website content
o Experience with paid search and other forms of online advertising.
o 4 or more years of work experience in interactive marketing, advertising, or SEM
o 1 or more years agency experience
o Strong knowledge of and experience with AdWords, adCenter, Google Analytics, and other platforms and analytics tools
o Experience with bid management and reporting tools such as acquisio, Omniture (Adobe), Click Equations, or Marin not required but is a plus
o BS degree or higher
||o Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills for client facing situations
o Ability to think critically about complex relationships and strategies and identify trends and opportunities
o Excellent project management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
o Must be collaborative and be comfortable both giving and receiving feedback
||New York [NY]