Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Human Resources Business Partner
||This position is responsible for performing all HR-related activities & services with an emphasis on Human Resources administration, recruitment, resource utilization and employee relations. The Human Resource Business Partner is the first line contact for policy interpretation, compensation & benefits administration, and other areas related to Human Resources.
|Description of Duties
||• Proactively partners with managers and the inVentiv Health Human Resources team to implement recruiting, retention, and various HR programs.
• Partners with leadership and Staffing Manager to ensure that the offices are staffed effectively to meet business needs, including sourcing and recruitment of talent.
• Coordination for all new hires including onboarding and orientation.
• Participates in employee relations and progressive disciplinary practices.
• Partners with VP, Human Resources on various employee issues involving compensation, employee relations, corrective action, terminations, etc.
• Responsible for all immigration cases within the business unit. Implements formalized performance management systems to include performance evaluation process, personal development plans and performance improvement plans.
• Counsels employees and management on a multitude of employee relations/business relations issues.
• Helps implement HR policies.
• Assists Vice President, Human Resources with identifying business and employee needs, and then implementing processes, procedures, training accordingly.
• Assists in management of all vendor relationships including relocation contacts, immigration, and other recruiting sources.
||• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 yrs experience in Human Resources and recruiting.
• Strong communication skills.
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Proven relationship-building skills.
• Demonstrated team orientation, motivation and flexibility.
• Fundamental knowledge of HR and employment laws.
|Amount of Travel