Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||inVentiv Health, Inc. is a leading global provider of best-in-class clinical, commercial and consulting services to companies seeking to accelerate performance. inVentiv’s client roster includes more than 550 pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences companies. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, inVentiv rapidly transforms promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv Health Inc. is privately owned by inVentiv Group Holdings Inc., an organization sponsored by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P., Liberty Lane Partners and members of the inVentiv management team. For more information, visit http://www.inventivhealth.com
||HR Financial Analyst
||Under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer, the HR Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing financial plans, monitoring implementation of financial policies, and preparing regular and special-purpose reports as it relates to the HR function.
|Description of Duties
||• Compile and review budgets for corporate or organizational units using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds
• Provide for proper financial administration
• Maintain historical records, analyze trends, and establish cost rates and personnel forecasts
• Recommend and interpret budgetary policies and procedures
• Prepare comparative evaluation of actual costs against budgeted funds
• Determine rationale for variances between costs and budget
||• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field
• 2-3 years related experience in financial analysis
• Proficiency with interpreting statistics and forecasting reports
• Excellent Excel skills required
• Solid communication and follow through skills a must
|Amount of Travel