Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Temporary Creative Coordinator
||GSW Worldwide - Columbus
||The Creative Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing jobs inside an agency. The CC works to improve internal communication and ensure consistency across all agency projects through the careful monitoring of project workflow and by developing and managing all timelines. This requires physically moving throughout the agency, making certain that individuals assigned to specific tasks are executing them according to schedule and securing all necessary sign-offs. The CC also evolves the agency's traffic system to meet ever-changing needs. It's the CC who's ultimately responsible for keeping work tightly prioritized and moving forward.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION
*Requires availability for 40 hours per week on-site
|Description of Duties
||• Opens all jobs in Advantage and inSider
• Has a thorough understanding and knowledge of what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, creative responsibilities & skills). Utilizes this knowledge in working with the Associate Creative Director in staffing for projects, tracking projects, problem solving, etc. This includes understanding job responsibilities for each creative team member, and intimate knowledge of project volume/workload of each creative team member.
• Reviews & understands all paperwork/direction prior to communication to the creative team. This includes insuring that direction is complete. Partners with the ACD and Creative Project Manager to flag any concerns on directive, and to resolve logistics.
• Partners w/ Account Coordinator to ensure that information from client conversations and preliminary discussions involving project ideas & direction are communicated to the creative team. Act as the "glue" in project development.
• Partners w/Account Coordinator to ensure that project directive & documentation have taken place to appropriate team members. This includes pro-actively communicating to other team members who are affected by the directive.
• Maintains key communications with the Art Buying Associates during project development.
• Maintains all sample files and proactively makes suggestions on past projects that can be pulled for creative & production references.
• Works with the ACD to create and distribute team to-do or daily status meetings
• Partners with the ACD to ensure that work is moving through creative team efficiently, with a focus on all deadlines
• Partners with CPM to ensure that work is flowing through production development efficiently & effectively
• Partners with CPM to fully understand estimates & timelines. Acts as a liaison between production and creative in knowing how creative project staffing affects estimates and timelines
• Understands agency procedures and utilizes systems properly
• Expedites all "crisis jobs". Majority of work should flow through creative/production on a reasonable, scheduled basis, as directed and supervised by CPM and ACD.
• Notifies account and creative services when necessary to contact client or vendor for any materials, information, etc., required to complete scheduled projects.
• Communicates with Account Coordinator regularly about the current status of all jobs in progress
• Reports any problems affecting job quality, due dates and costs to account service
• Makes sure all material follows proper review process and is properly signed off.
• Maintains current computer skills related to daily job functions (e-route, insider as examples)
||• Bachelor's degree
• 1-3 yrs experience in traffic or project management preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. CC must be able to communicate effectively and persistently without becoming a distraction to others within the agency. While a job must continually move forward, it must not do so at the expense of other projects.
• Must be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail.
• Must establish a strong working relationship with other agency employees. Trustworthiness and the ability to gain the respect of peers are important to CC's effectiveness. Remains impartial to people issues while maintaining focus on work outcome.
• Be able to act positively and efficiently under pressure.
• Process management; good at figuring out the process necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; gets more out of fewer resources