||Temporary Account Executive
This position is responsible for the day-to-day account workload and execution of strategic objectives.
*This is a TEMPORARY position
*0-40 hrs per week
This role will be required to manage the development of strategic guidance documents and branding/campaign development. To be successful in this role, this person will need to be able to work autonomously (to a degree) with the client to shape the deliverables. The experience outlined above becomes important here because the ideal candidate would already have a fundamental understanding of “good marketing”, but also what it takes to lead a creative team in creating good marketing.
|Description of Duties
• Serves as the primary client contact on a project management level, writing conference reports and making phone confirmations and working directly with the junior level project managers • Identifies tactical opportunities that are consistent with the strategic objectives • Stays current with client's product, market, and industry • Reviews and summarizes pertinent literature and competitive promotional materials for the client and agency team • Understands and supports strategic recommendations and creative executions • Orients new jobs, writes creative briefs, secures assigned estimates, and generates action requests • Ensures that all creative jobs are consistent with strategic objectives and GSW standards • Manages the billing process and tracks accounts receivables
• Client experience in sales or marketing or other related disciplines' or
• At least 4 years of relevant agency experience; or
• At least 2 years of GSW Account Service experience
• Project Management: Establishes clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results
• Planning: Accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
• Communication: Communicates clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles