Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Market Research Analyst
||Addison Whitney is a global branding firm behind many of the world’s biggest brands. While we pride ourselves on our strong cross-industry expertise and strategic approach to branding it’s really our people that make our work great. As a member of Addison Whitney, you will join an experienced team that is ranked in the top tier of Branding and Identity Agencies, and work alongside industry leaders. We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC and have global offices in the Pacific Northwest, Europe, and Asia.
The Market Research Analyst is responsible for developing survey and methodology design, managing research fieldwork, analyzing data using statistical techniques and computational software (SPSS), and presenting research findings and insights to both internal and external teams. Surveys are related to brand name validation, brand equity assessment, and logo design validation, as well as other customized studies related to brand building, brand tracking and customer insight discovery. Maintain the highest level of quality for both internal and external products. Offer support and coverage for cross-over areas in Project Management and Brand Strategy as an extension of Market Research as a group to fulfill the company’s overall objectives. Maintain a presence as a positive addition to the organization and supporter of Operational and Corporate initiatives to benefit company growth.
|Description of Duties
||• Research methodology development
• Programming surveys online
• Verifying online survey links for programming integrity
• Coding of open-ended responses
• Data compilation and analysis
• Creation of research findings presentation decks (PowerPoint)
||• Bachelors of Science or Arts in related fields with at least four years of full-time, relevant market research work experience
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
• Experience with SPSS
• Experience with online programming sites (e.g. ConfirmIt, ResearchExec, Vovici)
• Ability to conduct advanced statistical analysis (e.g. multivariate regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work closely with project team members and clients
• Ability to adhere to multiple deadlines and meet tight timelines
• Experience in foreign markets as well as domestic and global panel management/recruitment
• Quality reviews of client deliverables
||North Carolina [NC]
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%