Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Human Resources Manager
||This position is responsible for administering all HR-related activities & services as directed by inVentiv Health Human Resources, with an emphasis on Human Resource administration, recruitment, resource utilization and employee relations. The Human Resource Manager is the first line contact for policy interpretation, compensation & benefits administration, and other areas related to Human Resources for inVentiv Communications.
|Description of Duties
• Proactively partners with managers and the inVentiv Health Human Resources team to implement recruiting, retention, and various HR programs.
• Partners with leadership and Staffing Director to ensure that the offices are staffed effectively to meet business needs, including sourcing and recruitment of talent.
• Coordination for all new hires including onboarding and orientation.
• Participates in employee relations and progressive disciplinary practices.
• Partner with VP, Human Resources on various employee issues involving compensation, employee relations, corrective action, terminations, etc.
• Implements formalized performance management systems to include performance evaluation process, personal development plans and performance improvement plans.
• Counsel employees and management on a multitude of employee relations/business relations issues.
• Help implement HR policies.
• Assist Vice President, Human Resources with identifying business and employee needs, and then implementing processes, procedures, training accordingly.
• Assist in management of all vendor relationships including relocation contacts, immigration, and other recruiting sources.
||• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4+ yrs experience in human resources and recruiting.
• Strong communication skills.
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Proven relationship-building skills.
• Demonstrated team orientation, motivation and flexibility.
• Fundamental knowledge of employment laws.
||New York [NY]
|Amount of Travel