Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||inVentiv Medical Communications is a global network of specialists and agencies delivering full-service medical communications and medical education. At global, regional and local levels, inVentiv Medical Communications specializes in building relationships, understanding and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and medical/healthcare professionals. Because participant experience is central to all medical communications and medical education, the agencies within inVentiv Medical Communications focus on facilitating peer-to-peer and scientific communications through a range of channels, including integration of appropriate digital technology. Companies in the inVentiv Medical Communications network include Cadent Medical Communications, The Selva Group and Litmus Medical Marketing and Education.
|Broadcast Company Name
||inVentiv Medical Communications
||The medical writer assists in the development of scientific content including slide decks and other written pieces.
|Description of Duties
||• Responsible for the development of scientific content including slide decks and manuscripts. Development includes:
o Necessary background research
o Working with clients and other team members to determine outline for project
o Writing of slides or enduring material
o Providing full reference set
o Preparing materials for legal and regulatory review with clients
o Incorporating all stakeholder feedback
• Assists senior team members in client-facing meetings
• Travels to advisory boards and assists in:
o Preparing slides for meeting
o Providing summary of meeting
• Travels to scientific meetings to gather data for planned or potential publications
• Focused on learning and fully understanding assigned disease state and treatment options.
Required MD, PhD, PharmD or RN
- 1-2 years medical writing experience, or some level of communication experience as a post-doctoral fellow or graduate student (developed slide presentations, wrote manuscripts, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with account teams, other writers, editors, physicians and clients
- Ability to communicate medical/technical information to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to efficiently prioritize multiple tasks and provide effective direction to others; can quickly evaluate the resources necessary to accomplish a goal and put those into action.
- PowerPoint experience
- EndNote reference management database experience preferred
||United States [US]