• Responsible for recruiting talent for account service, creative, and administration positions as needed
• Sources, recruits and interviews for open positions following inVentiv's recruitment process.
• Attend business unit staff meetings as necessary to partner with businesses on their needs and provide a recruiting perspective
• Act as a company advocate within the community by speaking to students, attending job fairs and attending association meetings when required
• Assist Director of Staffing with identifying business and employee needs, and then implementing processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to ensure effectiveness
• Assists in setting department goals and is instrumental in helping the department meet those goals.