Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Vice President, Account Director
||GSW Worldwide - Columbus
||Leads the team(s) and director-level clients in all aspects of the client-agency relationship; travels extensively with clients.
• Major responsibilities include:
Strategic planning and consultation with client(s)' brand champion
• Present/sell high-quality deliverables
• Compliance with client contract and budget
• Financial management and reporting
• Agency personnel management and development
|Description of Duties
||Leads client in identifying and understanding brand barriers and strategic vision in collaboration with creative leadership; challenges strategies and directions not aligned with the brand.
• Develops client(s) scope of service or project agreements with account leadership.
• Develops staffing plan and ensures appropriate support of the overall scope with account team leadership, creative services, operations, and finance.
• Establishes and leads cross-functional team in support of client needs; monitors and manages team activity to ensure timely delivery of products and services to accounts.
• Oversees and manages all financial aspects of client relationship including compliance to contract/agreements, write-offs, receivables, etc.; ensures that existing new business and cross-selling revenue goals are achieved.
• Partners with creative team lead and planner to execute the creative cube and all strategic initiatives.
• Oversees relationships with other marketing partners of clients, as required.
• Facilitates communication between team members and clients necessary to maintain strong relationships and effective account management.
• Resolves conflict and celebrates success; sets clear team priorities; explains brand objectives and strategies; defines success in terms of the whole team.
• Keeps Sr. Management apprised of critical client concerns and opportunities; provides brand review meeting content.
• Provides management direction and developmental support to direct reports in preparation for future positions; provides challenging and stretching assignments; pushes tasks down to empower others; shares ownership and visibility.
• Facilitates agency performance evaluation, development plans, and MBO plans; holds frequent development discussions and address areas requiring improvement.
• Facilitates training support for new client managers who are acclimating to advertising and branding principles, and implementation processes.
• Attends all client's meetings, market research, conventions, and communicates key learning to team and client.
• Actively participates in client presentations, selling and defending the agency's point of view.
• Has comprehensive knowledge of inVentiv solutions and application to all aspects of pharmaceutical marketing, research, and sales; helps ensure that inVentiv cross-selling opportunities are facilitated and revenue goals are achieved.
• Helps lead new business activities and pitches as requested.
• Stays current with industry news and competitive environment to continually expand knowledge
|Amount of Travel