Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Palio+Ignite is a full-service agency that enables healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to reach and engage with audiences through the power of communications. With industry leading expertise in areas such as medical strategy, mobile health, managed markets, social marketing, health gaming and animation, brand strategy, REMS and emerging technologies, Palio+Ignite’s solutions provide a heightened level of synergy and engagement through ideas and innovation.
|Broadcast Company Name
Take ownership of account assignments; produce accurate, high-quality, medically accurate work, particularly when under tight deadlines; verify medical accuracy of information/data/claims; demonstrate ability to read and interpret documents and write correspondence; communicate appropriately and effectively; demonstrate problem-solving ability.
|Description of Duties
||• Become proficient in AMA style and FDA guidance
• Gain experience in and knowledge of pharmaceutical advertising
• Ensure all work is compliant with FDA guidance for pharmaceutical advertising
• Review original and all revisions to concepts, copy, layouts, final art, and printer proofs
• Edit for grammar, spelling, punctuation, structure, style, tone, etc
• Data/content verification and reference check
• Research/comprehend appropriate subject matter to gain understanding of medical material to enhance editing of technical content
• Write, update, and distribute individual brand style guides
• Serve as backup for other editors
• Take initiative/expand role within agency (eg, create projects and learning opportunities)
||• BA in English, journalism, communications, or equivalent experience; pharmaceutical advertising experience a plus
• Scientific, medical, pharmaceutical, or technical background preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of editing experience
• Familiar with AMA style
• Detail oriented
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as closely with medical writers, copywriters, art directors, and account executives in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects as determined by account activity
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of layout and design desirable
· Keen eye for noticing copy and visual details and spotting errors.
· Medical, pharmaceutical, scientific, and/or technical background (preferred).
· Ability to assist in editing copy to lower reading level, where necessary, to suit audience.
· Light production editing experience.
· Ability to work with efficiency independently as well as collaboratively with team of creative, account services, production, and editing coworkers in delivering projects.
· Flexibility to prioritize, manage, and complete work with high accuracy in a fast-paced agency setting, where multiple projects often have same-day or same-time deadlines.
· Working knowledge of Word and Excel software; working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat software (familiarity with Drawing Markup and Commenting Tools useful). Knowledge of PowerPoint software and use of Internet.
||inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@inventivhealth.com.