Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||What does Experience First mean?
It has a variety of meanings, and our intention is to exploit all aspects of its meanings.
It’s about the Customer/Brand Experience: when it comes to doing our work, the customer experience is first and foremost our focus.
It’s about the User Experience: in addition to the higher order aspect of a full customer experience, it’s about the experience of engaging with our tactics, how our digital experiences keep users better engaged.
It’s about the thrill of the first time: remember how excited you were the first time you rode a bike, got a job, fell in love? When you work with us or for us, you get that feeling again.
It’s about excellence: experience what it’s like to work with the very best; to be at the top of your game; to work with experts; to be at your personal best.
It’s about innovation: experience what it’s like to be an originator, to be the first to achieve something great.
It’s about feeling like you are a priority: experience what it’s like to be at the head of the line, on the front burner, at the forefront of attention and recognition.
|Description of Duties
- Analytics & Measurement
- Creates measurement plans in coordination with business stakeholders to identify key performance indicators that align with business objectives
- Collaborates with the Technology group to implement tracking and measurement for various analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Research & Strategic Thinking
- Analyzes multiple digital channels (website, email, social, display, mobile, etc.) to form actionable insights and recommendations that align with business objectives
- Creates secondary research approaches to identify digital trends and consumer habits and practices (Forrester, Manhattan, comScore, eMarketer, etc.)
- Thought Leadership
- Leads thinking for measurement standards and approaches to determine campaign attribution and digital ROI
- Demonstrates strong thought leadership with respect to emerging measurement and analytics technologies, best practices and vendor relationships
- Provides thought leadership to clients and internal teams on industry trends and new developments
- People & Project Management
- Proactively trains and teaches Associate Analysts at the individual or group level to elevate work quality and professional development
- Manages multiple projects across channels, brands and analysts within deadlines, budget and quality standards
- Leads client presentations for report findings and recommendations
- Years of Experience & Education
- A minimum of 4+ years within the Market Research or Digital Marketing industry (preference to CPG, consulting, or related industry experience)
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing, market research, or other analytical field
- Skills & Tools
- Strong experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, comScore, etc.) and knowledge of quantitative and qualitative market research techniques and tools (surveys, A/B or multivariate testing, focus group research, etc.)
- Familiarity with data mining software such as SPSS preferred, but not required
- Expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to mentor and/or manage members of the Engagement team
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication skills
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%