Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||inVentiv Communications is looking for a Sr. Accountant to handle month-end close process alongside Accounting Manager.
|Description of Duties
- Will participate in a team in handling the month-end close process, account reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, Sarbanes `Oxley documentation and internal testing, quarterly financial audit testing, and general accounting duties. This key position plays a major role in the accounting related to various entities, including some foreign entities.
- Assist in generating monthly consolidated financial statements and monthly management reports assisting in generating and uploading financial data to Hyperion and Essbase for 20+ business units.
- The successful candidate will be very well-versed in accounting, current accounting pronouncements, dealing with foreign entities and is detail-oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize and multi-task to meet demanding work deadlines and handle high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment. Other responsibilities include monthly reconciliations, flux analysis, cash management, and fixed assets.
- Education: 4 year B.S. degree in Accounting, CPA designation is helpful.
- Experience: 4+ years in public accounting in a general ledger or audit role with a large or regional and/or related general ledger experience with a public company.
- Technical: Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required. A working knowledge or proficiency with Microsoft Access is preferred.
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%