Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
|Broadcast Company Name
||Senior QA Analyst/Engineer
||GSW Worldwide - New York
Responsible for performing tests on computer applications to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
|Description of Duties
- Design and execute test plans
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Participate in the execution of test cases required for each project and question the performance of the software without assistance.
- Produce reports that reflect open issues for developers and management to review
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Maintain database of software defects.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Operate and maintain test networks.
- Provide application instructions for users.
- Develop and document test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- Implement application designs; create queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverables.
- Participate in planning meetings.
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections.
- 4+ years developing and testing web/mobile websites (including responsive) and applications, cross platform.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software testing processes, methodologies and best practices.
- Strong testing skills, proven by a track record of success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
- Strong team orientation and ethic.
- Ability to take direction and function independently. Assists others in their work.
- Independent time management skills.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Experience using diverse technology stacks
- Experience working on a Scrum or XP team
- Experience with automated testing
- Extensive experience with regression and performance testing
||inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@inventivhealth.com.
||New York [NY]