Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
|Broadcast Company Name
||Associate Creative Director, Copy
||Creative - Copy
The Associate Creative Director, Copy, supports and assists the Creative Director in developing and maintaining the creative vision for all assigned brands. Partnering with the Associate Creative Director, Art, the Associate Creative Director, Copy, manages, guides, and cultivates creative solutions by executing creative strategies. The Associate Creative Director, Copy, supervises, mentors, and helps with development of Senior Copywriters and Copywriters. The Associate Creative Director, Copy, also shares writing responsibilities with the Copywriters and Senior Copywriters he/she supervises to help manage the day-to-day workload.
|Description of Duties
||Assists Creative Director in maintaining agency creative vision.
- Mentors and develops direct reports, keeping staff motivated and enthusiastic.
- Conducts continuous performance reviews of direct reports.
Partners with the Associate Creative Director, Art to lead creative development for assigned brands.
- Actively participates in promotional planning for brands.
- Proactively researches and develops innovative options for brand tactics.
- Introduces potential promotional opportunities (i.e., internal campaigns, sales rep programs, booth draws, and new media).
- Works closely with Account Services and Resource Management departments to schedule and monitor all projects.
Manages content development: brand story, scientific platforms, promotional message development.
- Provides detailed direction to Copywriters and Senior Copywriters.
- Ensures that the appropriate style of written or verbal communication is used (presentation vs. detailing vs. copy to be read thoroughly).
- Personally assists with workload, taking an active role in assisting the team (writing, editing, etc) to ensure that jobs are completed effectively.
Assists in utilization and workload management, partnering with the Creative Specialists Group.
Reviews all creative work routing through teams to ensure that content is accurate and on strategy.
Develops and maintains a working relationship with brand managers to assist the Creative Director in client interactions and to be able to maintain a positive relationship.
- Participates in client strategic meetings, war games, market research, and work plan development and is able to present ideas and creative solutions comfortably.
- BA/BS degree with coursework emphasis in humanities, English, journalism, or a science.
- 6+ years of advertising experience, with at least 3 years in pharmaceutical advertising.
- At least 2+ years of supervisory experience.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Produce a variety of promotional materials.
- Distill complex data into key promotional messages.
- Think creatively and provide marketable solutions through conceiving, developing, and producing tactic
- Complete understanding of the editing and regulatory processes and requirements for assigned brands.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Efficiency in handling multiple assignments at one time.
Exceptional computer skills. Knowledge of PC operating platform a must. Knowledge of Macintosh a plus. Thorough knowledge of the following software applications is required: Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
||inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
|Amount of Travel