Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||What does Experience First mean?
It has a variety of meanings, and our intention is to exploit all aspects of its meanings.
It’s about the Customer/Brand Experience: when it comes to doing our work, the customer experience is first and foremost our focus.
It’s about the User Experience: in addition to the higher order aspect of a full customer experience, it’s about the experience of engaging with our tactics, how our digital experiences keep users better engaged.
It’s about the thrill of the first time: remember how excited you were the first time you rode a bike, got a job, fell in love? When you work with us or for us, you get that feeling again.
It’s about excellence: experience what it’s like to work with the very best; to be at the top of your game; to work with experts; to be at your personal best.
It’s about innovation: experience what it’s like to be an originator, to be the first to achieve something great.
It’s about feeling like you are a priority: experience what it’s like to be at the head of the line, on the front burner, at the forefront of attention and recognition.
||Award-winning healthcare communications and marketing company is seeking qualified editor to review materials for pharmaceutical client in a professional, fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Must be very detail-oriented and have 4+ years of editing experience with medical or scientific background. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills are essential along with ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
|Description of Duties
||Key Competencies for Position:
• Technical Expertise: Excellent command of English language; ability to apply it to writing generated by other professionals
• Attention to Detail: Using thorough approach, edits accurately under tight timelines
• Technical Knowledge: Ability to apply understanding of brand/disease state to science-based content
• Motivation: Looks for new challenges, has enthusiasm, and can motivate others through own interest in doing a good job
• Critical Thinking: Examines the short- and long-term outcomes of a solution; possesses the perception and insight leading to good judgment
• Quality Management: Takes ownership of every project to produce the highest quality work and demonstrates follow-through to accomplish that goal
||• BA in English or journalism or equivalent experience required
• 4+ years of editing experience required
• Scientific, medical, pharmaceutical, or technical background preferred
• Excellent writing, oral, and interpersonal skills
• Strong technical, organizational, and analytical skills; is a critical thinker and applies that function to tasks at hand
• Excellent grasp of mechanical/layout issues
• Ability to work independently, as well as closely with copywriters, artists, and account executives, in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight timelines
• Flexibility to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%