Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||What does Experience First mean?
It has a variety of meanings, and our intention is to exploit all aspects of its meanings.
It’s about the Customer/Brand Experience: when it comes to doing our work, the customer experience is first and foremost our focus.
It’s about the User Experience: in addition to the higher order aspect of a full customer experience, it’s about the experience of engaging with our tactics, how our digital experiences keep users better engaged.
It’s about the thrill of the first time: remember how excited you were the first time you rode a bike, got a job, fell in love? When you work with us or for us, you get that feeling again.
It’s about excellence: experience what it’s like to work with the very best; to be at the top of your game; to work with experts; to be at your personal best.
It’s about innovation: experience what it’s like to be an originator, to be the first to achieve something great.
It’s about feeling like you are a priority: experience what it’s like to be at the head of the line, on the front burner, at the forefront of attention and recognition.
||Creative - Copy
||Ignite Health, an inVentiv health company, is a nationally recognized, award-winning pharmaceutical advertising/marketing agency with an office in Irvine, CA and an immediate opening for a pharmaceutical copywriter.
|Description of Duties
||- Developing smart, innovative digital initiatives (web, mobile, social), as well as traditional integrated brand communications for a broad array of pharma clients - Must possess a roll-up-your-sleeves to get things done attitude, capable of developing both concepts that “wow” and long-form copy that is spot on - Should be able to think strategically and brainstorm with other writers, art directors and account team members to come up with innovative programs and ideas - Leading content development (which can include complex websites and print communications) through client presentation and regulatory review process - Writing clearly and concisely on a range of complex clinical subjects including oncology, pain management, virology, hormone replacement, and more
||• 3-5 years experience in medical writing and device writing in pharmaceutical/med device agency environment or other relevant environment
• Deadline driven copywriter with medical focus: competently delivers copy appropriate for patient and professional audiences
• Demonstrated ability to develop content in line with regulatory guidelines, to reference appropriately and to properly prepare regulatory submissions
• Demonstrated brand owner: experience in shaping and leveraging brand messaging for multiple deliverables
• Well-versed in digital: comfortable writing web copy for websites, banners, mobile applications and print
• Strategic contributor: can work with digital strategist and media teams to facilitate brand strategy development
• Flexible work style: comfortable juggling multiple projects daily in a busy work environment
• Independently motivated: self-starter who seeks solutions in order to complete work within deadlines
• Comfortable interacting with creative team, larger internal team and clients
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%