Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
|Broadcast Company Name
||Sr. Account Executive
||GSW Worldwide - Columbus
This position is responsible for understanding strategy and managing the day-to-day account workload and participating in account management.
|Description of Duties
- Manages costs and maximize profitability of accounts
- Assists Account Supervisor/Director in writing marketing/tactical/communication plans for clients
- Initiates and manage new jobs, write creative briefs, secure signed estimates and generate green sheets
- Ensures that all creative jobs are consistent with the strategic objectives and up to GSW standards
- Manages the billing process and track account receivables
- Participates in the management of the client’s agency team by working directly with the marketing/project managers
- Organizes and lead status and internal meetings
- Manages account billing, account receivables, and reconciliation process
- Works directly with associate and/or mid-level product managers
· 2+ years relevant client experience in marketing or other related disciplines or,
· 2+ years relevant agency side experience
· Demonstrated aptitude for managing a team, project or direct reports is a plus
· Task Management: Effectively executes more than one task at the same time; can switch back and forth between activities of varying complexity
· Project Management: Establishes clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results
||inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@inventivhealth.com.
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%