Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||inVentiv Canada [GSW Toronto]
||Creative - Copy
||We are looking for the best. Our objective is to always face the world with high quality work. Work that changes the game. Work that we’re proud of. Our copywriters are an integral part of reaching that goal. In your role, you will bring the “art of persuasive science” to our brands. In the healthcare space, this is accomplished by combining data, creative thinking, and brand strategy into concise copy that affects the beliefs of the audience.
Our work enables healthcare professionals, patients and consumers a full and complete understanding, a new way of solving problems, and maybe even a new lease on life – which ultimately leads to their success.
|Description of Duties
||• Development and ownership of brand messaging, creative copy and scientific data/references
• Brand “storytelling” via everything from traditional print to guerilla campaigns
• Participation in creative concept development in partnership with an Art Director
• Presentation of work to clients and internal teams
• PAAB/Medical review and responses
• High professional standards, ethics and values - every day, on every project
||The following criteria are essential for this role:
• Minimum 1 year experience as a copywriter – health, pharmaceutical or wellness experience necessary
• Experience with and a thorough understanding of Rx&D/PAAB/ASC guidelines
• Experience with and understanding of writing for digital channels
• Ability to interpret scientific and medical data
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational ability
• Consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results.
These criteria would be assets for the role:
• Degree or post-secondary certificate in English, Journalism, Science or equivalent.
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%