Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Creative Project Manager
||GSW Worldwide - Columbus
||Responsible for driving the management and meeting of all team deadlines. Assumes all tracking and coordinating responsibility for each job request from its initiation to its final destination. This includes thorough knowledge of where each job stands in the development process.
|Description of Duties
||• Responsible for partnering with Creative Operations Manager, Integrated Project Manager and/or inServ Producer in assigning Creative team members to projects. This includes understanding job responsibilities for each Creative team member, and intimate knowledge of project volume/workload specific to team resources.
• Reviews & understands all inSider Tasks prior to communication to the Core Team. This includes ensuring that direction is complete. Partners with the Associate Creative Director, Creative Operations Manager, inServ Studio Manger and/or Creative Project Manager to flag any concerns on directive, and to resolve logistics.
• Ensures that team members are communicating with each other during client and internal conversations and in preliminary discussions involving project ideas & direction and vice versa. Acts as the “glue” in project development.
• Ensures that project directive & documentation (inSider Tasks) have taken place to appropriate team members. This includes pro-actively communicating to other team members who are affected by the directive.
• Drives the project thru the agency work with ownership for chronology & timing maintenance to balance client needs with internal SOPs.
• Maintains key communications with other departments involved in the project (i.e. art buying, Digital Wave, inServ, etc)
• Has a thorough understanding & knowledge of what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, creative responsibilities & skills). Utilizes this knowledge in working with the Creative Operations Manager in staffing for projects, tracking projects, problem solving, etc.
• Creates/distributes team “to-do” lists and updates, runs team status meetings to ensure all team members are on the same page, and pulls together key project groups for as needed meetings.
• Partners with Creative Operations Manager, Editors and/or Integrated PM to ensure that work is moving through the team efficiently, with a focus on all deadlines being met. Work with editorial team to balance heavy workload using flex staff or pulling in help for overflow and identifying solutions to QC and process issues.
• Owns the eRouting process and ensures all proper team members are reviewing routes on time. Deligates routes to e-routing specialist as as needed to prioritize the needs of the team and focus attention approptioately. Ensures all relevant details are communicated in the hand off and is accountable for the success of this process. Provides oversight to e-routing specialist and directs when routes are complete and problem solves any potential challenges.
• Partners with Creative Project Managers and works with inServ to ensure that work is flowing through production development efficiently & effectively
• Attends kick-off meetings and stays abreast of where a project is in the lifecycle. Work with Creative Project Managers to fully understand estimates & timelines. Be proactive with your team and request Tasks
• Share innovative ideas with peers.
• Other duties as needed to meet the needs of the team.
||• BS or BA, or equivalent time in the industry
• 4-5 years previous in advertising/marketing or traffic
• Project Management: Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results; is a clear communicator
• Technical Expertise: Demonstrates technical understanding to technical issues; understands job responsibilities of others and functions appropriately
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%