Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Vice President, HR Services
||Under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Vice President, HR Services will oversee all HR systems and run HR shared service operations to provide solutions for the business’ needs. This position is responsible for implementation of various systems, program project management, developing efficient and effective best in class processes for all people related aspects of the business. In addition, this position is responsible for the effective management and consistent implementation of the Company’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS) while working closely with other team members to provide consultation on programs/processes and technical solutions. This position will also provide technical and operational support to the HR team and serve as the primary contact and liaison for HR Operations with internal/external contacts.
|Description of Duties
||Process Management/Improvement, System and Database Management:
• Identifies ways to simplify sustainable HR processes through streamlined tools, simple casual communication, and employee self-service concepts.
• Identifies best practices through internal benchmarking and develops recommendations on how to improve people processes and metrics.
• Leads evaluations of products and vendors to provide HR systems and tools. Provides guidance and training to stakeholders on selection process.
• Works collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across the organization to implement key organizational HR process improvement initiatives.
• Serves as executive liaison between Human Resources, Global Technology, Shared Services, Clinical IT, and Management to establish priorities and integrate strategic HR systems.
• Continuously simplifies and improves employee lifecycle processes.
• Directs the implementation, analysis and evaluation of policies and procedures to drive efficiencies, reduce costs and improve accuracy.
• Supports the administration of all people processes
• Understands monitors and maintains state & federal regulations affecting employee data privacy, labor and all other applicable laws, policies and regulations associated with data management.
• Identifies optimal solutions that meet the needs of the Human Resources function by recommending process improvements, system enhancements, and alternatives based on specific needs as defined by current versus future HR practices.
• Provide leadership and oversee employee information collection, analysis and reporting
• Train, supervise, schedule, and evaluate the work of those with data entry responsibilities
HR Systems Implementation:
• Manages implementation of HR programs, functions, and activities from start to finish
• Works with Global Technology personnel to develop plans for proposed systems, functionalities, and enhancements.
• Collaborates with various team members to roll out various technology
• Provides communication on milestones deliverables and processes
• Establish HRIS data standards and processes in order to maintain the integrity of the databases and information.
||• Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in human resources, computer science, business or related field
• 10-15 years of increasingly responsible project management and technical operations experience, in a high growth company
• Extensive experience implementing and working with HR technology systems (ie: HRIS)
• Experience with various HR-related systems
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously and manage multiple deadlines, and work with grace under pressure
• Exceptional written/communication skills
||New Jersey [NJ]
|Amount of Travel